Monday, September 11, 2006

A Wander in the Woods Collection

I've always held a soft spot for the season of fall ~ all those falling red leaves in the wind and on pavements, the hint of a growing chill, oh I love how pretty the fiery colours of autumn can be! Unfortunately for me, Singapore is blindly hot all year round so I can only enjoy this season overseas. All those childhood Enid Blyton stories abt kids going for walks in the woods in their wellies and the forest fairies & sprites & other magical creatures aren't any help to my fascination with the woods either :p

I've decided to take D aka lulu's advice to try and be more systematic in coming up with collections so that I can adopt more flair as a budding designer and voila, my first Fall collection: A Wander in the Woods. Nature & floral-inspired, I hope to recreate that sense of wonder as you ramble thru the woods and see some of nature's wonders for the first time. I am still creating as we go along so hopefully more wacky inspiration will come my way. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...