Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Lila's Jewel - Sold

I've been in the mood for pastel colours and it's so fun mixing colour combis! Like this citrusy lilac toned bracelet which I fancy so much :)

The same yellow rose glass bead fr Fall's Treasure appears here, together with the orchid glass cube fr Violett. A yellow chalcedony nugget & a motley crue of lilac, citrus glass beads make up the rest of this sweet ensemble. The bling factor comes in the form of 2 gold maple leaves & a vintage-style glass charm.

I will be busy with an IT course for the next 2 weeks which means less time for creative therapy! Sobz. Hopefully a neat course in web stuff will help me in the upcoming Oriental Rose webbie which is long overdue *sheepish* I've got some new bracelets yet to post so fret not, more goodies are still on their way! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...