Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My new work table!

Yay!!! I've finally gotten a proper work table after months of back-breaking-bending over the wooden coffee cum dining table. Daniel, Matt & I trotted down to Ikea in D's mega Odyssey just so we could fit this giant table in the car. It even has a glass top (that's covered by the mirror frame in the pic) that can be illuminated fr below, how cool is that! It's in a strange location by the door but that's the best you can do if you live in a small apartment and you wanna watch the TV sometime when you work ~hah. As you can see, I've moved all my barang barang fr the couch & floor onto this workbench. You can actually walk around the lounge now without tripping!

Ooh can you see how shiny the floor is? All thanks to very domesticated Matt who's been ungrudgingly taking care of sick ole me and keeping the place clean and exterminating any pest that may intrude on my workspace. (I hate cockroaches! Esp. flying ones! eeyr....)

All I need now are more pictures on the walls to rest my tired eyes and inspire me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...