Thursday, September 21, 2006

Garland - Sold

The flowers are really coming out in full bloom!! Just bought a bootload of beads so I had loads fun matching colours to these pretty clay roses.

Garland sees a pale pink rose nestled among mixed beads in cheery citrusy tones. There's even a small garland of pinky-goldish & matt pinkish teardrops for an extra blooming effect :)

I love asymmetry and it shows! Beads on one side, double brass chains with a special purple bronzey glass bead on the other.

2 comments:

Mags said...

Hi! Ashtonishing pieces of jewellery you have here! I'm a rose-lover - both the blue one and this pink one are georgeous; so romantic... ;-)

Yiwen Challenger said...

Thank you mags! I'm a big rose lover too, you can tell fr my name! :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...