Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I am psychic! (kellyrae rocks)

Guess what? I'm psychic! I just blogged yesterday that I really need some visual stimulation on my walls and my kellyrae works arrived today! How amazing is that. Was working at my table in my dowdy singlet & shorts when my doorbell kept ringing nonstop. I thought it might be a friend playing the fool cos you have to get past security blah blah so I just screamed at the door (i.e.person standing outside door) to wait and stop pressing the bell while I get decently dressed. I was so embarrassed when it turned out to be Mr Postman with my parcel! ~hee

I loved how my prints & original work were packaged, so professionally yet artistically homey at the same time. She's such a fabulous mixed media artist! You can tell I'm quite an insane fan :p

1 comment:

kelly rae said...

Yay! so glad they arrived and you love them. and yes, you must have had the feeling they would be there soon.. what a cute photo of you , buy the way. adorable! thank you for supporting the arts, my friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...