Sunday, June 03, 2007

wedding cheer

This is truly the wedding season! We just came home from a dear family friend's solemnization at Rasa Sentosa, on a green lawn overlooking the sea. It was a beautiful day and everything was so pretty except for the fact there was this outdoor buffet place just beside the ceremony which means quite possibly many curious kids will be captured in the wedding photos.Sisters and mother of the bride on the top left, my parents are in the top middle, the couple's champagne pouring moment in the top right, and my brother and his girlfriend in the bottom middle pic. Yup he's seeing the sister of the bride plus our dads are close chums so our 2 families are even closer now! I made a special necklace for the mother of the bride, simple sparkles of swarovskis & tourmaline rondells with gold-filled everything ~
My mommy also asked me to make a set we could give the ravishing bride as a gift so I decided something delicately classy would be most apt for the lilthe Josephine.
Lastly, Chris' wedding photos are finally out! Weilin still owes me pics from the wedding dinner but at least we got some pics at all haha. Dear Chris had bought a pretty swarovski bracelet which she really wanted to wear as earrings so I thought I'd help her in this area. Thank God that I managed to lay my hands on similar styled and "metalled" components so I could convert the bracelet into earrings for her. She looked absolutely stunning in them! Payment-mode? Cookies, naturally :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yiwen, they're so lovely. I'm sure the recipients must have felt very lucky! :-)

Yiwen Challenger said...

Thanks Fiona! I certainly hope they liked them :) Hope to see you again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...