Wednesday, June 06, 2007

first sneak!

Whoo hoo i feel like i'm starting to get my mojo back!! Thanks to all you lovely gals who've encouraged me during my baadd patch so I feel less of a loser ~ Finished more private orders today, but somehow the cacophony of colours in the mess actually gave me some inspiration ha. Thought it'll be funny to show you guys where your goodies are popping out from:This is the infamous worktable, with my PC in the top right corner. In the bottom right, you can see some blue terry cloth which is what I sit on cos the weather's just too hot in the afternoon and I don't wanna drench the suede-like chair with my sweaty bum. Good thing abt working at home is I can go to work in little clothing without any harrassment!
This is the state of the floor just behind me. Haha.
And this is the floor to the left of the worktable. Ooh check out my hula! I love hooping! It was a Christmas gift from Jeremy in commemoration of this gargantuan bruise I got fr hooping in Cambodia with the kids. Daily hooping shapes and defines the torso even if I've been bad in keeping fit. Such a cheat!

Last but not least, this is the first sneak at the offerings for july's Maad, think colours and blooms and all things beautiful!
Will be back sunday~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo! may i ask if all the earrings and bracelets by the side are still available?

Anonymous said...

Hey we've got the same monitor and keyboard! Yes and all the beads strewn all over the computer table. Lol. Ponders: are all beaders messy? Lol. Love your work, esp your funky necklaces!

Pink Boudoir said...

yiwen, looking at your table, it is so comforting. now...anyone who sees my table & say it is messy ought to be shot!!! ;)

i have had customers come up & view my pieces at my workstation & it is terrible coz i try to tidy a bit before i let them see my table & yet i get messy, mess, mess comments. ;)

Yiwen Challenger said...

Hi there, i'm not sure what you mean by "the side". If you're referring to those listed in the sidebar on the right under the heading "available", then yes they are! :) Email me if you need more info.

And yes Farah i know i'm a terrible slob, i really need to clean up my act! Sorry I haven't been able to reply your email but your job sounds hectic so you are one heck of a wonderwoman! Can't imagine how you can cope with everything *impressed*

Yiwen Challenger said...

Thanks Dawne! Hmmm i sure most beaders will agree sometimes tidiness is just tooo difficult haha I try my best! When it gets way out of hand and i can't find anything anymore, that's when i'm forced to tidy up :p
Hope to see you at July's Maad!(I'm assuming i get a spot haha)

Unknown said...

Yeah would love to make a trip down!
=) Keep up with the great work!

maki ♥ squarepatch said...

*jaw drop* :D can't wait to see your new stuff in july!!!!!!!! keep working on them. -enqi

Yiwen Challenger said...

thanks babes! I'm sorry I missed you (enqi) at the last Maad, heard you weren't feeling well. See you in july!! It's coming soon and I'm feeling the heat :( Sweatshop's operating at full blast!

maki ♥ squarepatch said...

i spy my eyes on something on the bottom left corner!!!!! *wink wink* i came back to compare your mess and mine :D you win hands down! -enqi

maki ♥ squarepatch said...

oyes! i just saw something blue-faced, very familiar :DDDD -xin
can't wait to disturb you in July!
kakakakakak

Yiwen Challenger said...

hehe yeah that's my current fave (and quite over-taxed maki bag cos it can hold so much!), you should see where they're all hanging by the side! I hang my maki bags fr one of the curtain hooks haha ~ see you in july babes!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...