Tuesday, June 26, 2007

bad bad girl

I'm such a bad girl! Remember the Mystical Fantasy sneak I posted recently? I can't take my eyes off it and just couldn't bring myself to put it away for Maad so.... sorry peeps! It's gonna be mine! :p Vivien came by yesterday and she was so in love with it as well ~ Both of us love the pinkish flower centerpiece which used to be a clip-on vintage Coro earring, most probably circa 1950s. The blue rhinestone flower to its left is also a vintage but unmarked clip on earring, ooh and that little button too! It has etched silver reliefs so it lends some shimmer to this fantasy-like piece. Nothing like a magical unicorn to add that magic touch ~ Thought I ought to share the lovely owl piece below which caught my eye at Trixilini, funky yea? I have a fetish for necklaces of this style, with the centrepiece slightly spread out across the decolletage on a simple chain. This darling gave me the mood to create something of this style I like so much so ta-dah! Mystical Fantasy above ~ I still have a whole bunch of vintage earrings and brooches in the pack that included the pretty Coro and blue rhinestone earrings so I'm gonna try and do more to make up for stealing Mystical Fantasy :p
I've got more necklaces of this style in my trinket collection and I'll share them as the days go by. It'll be fun to share my fave treasures! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ! Was surfing and came across this photo. Glad you like the owl piece. I'm its designer ! Am always happy when my pieces find good homes : )

Yiwen Challenger said...

Hi Heather! I love love love my owl necklace! It really is brilliant :) Your stuff's so fab! I'm looking forward to more of your new stuff! Heard fr the pple at Trix that you just had a baby? Congrats!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks ! She's my second kid..designing a series inspired by her..very girly and flowery and pink cause she's not girly and looks like a boy ! ha ha ha! Will be also putting a red burgundy owl out later this month..heh heh..ps my email is heatherho88@hotmail.com if you ever want to contact me ! : )

Yiwen Challenger said...

thanks heather!! Oh yea i'm so excited abt this new owl~ you have to let me know when it's out for sale! *eyes gleaming* Btw hello there little heather 2!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...