Monday, June 18, 2007

hello monday!

What a nice cool morning! I had the most wonderfully rested weekend ever, didn't check my email or work at the desk. It was terrific!!! Although I did gravitate a little towards the room but the hubster managed to keep me out of it by taking me out hah. That's just the problem with doing your own biz, sometimes you feel so compelled to work just cos you're at home and you can. If you're sitting down and watching tv or reading a book, sometimes it makes you feel like you're not being productive and you really should be doing sth. It's taken me a while to overcome this mindset, to set aside a Sabbath day each week and really not work! We spent the whole afternoon till bedtime in bed watching movies and reading and chatting over wine. Really therapeutic ~ Now I feel super refreshed and ready to get down to work, which there's so much of today!!
Okies I'll be back with hopefully new stuff later (still have maybe 47 stuff to make for Maad and
another 25 private orders to fulfil, no kidding) but here's the sneak of a different kind of style I'm doing for Maad ~ Mary, mary quite contrary. Have a fab week ahead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a good weekend. :-) the sneak peak of mary mary looks delish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...