Friday, June 15, 2007

Sentimental Reasons sneak!

It's the end of the week and boy, am I looking forward to the weekend! I've been cooped up all day this week in the messy workroom - I eat there, sleep there, read there, I barely leave the room except to use the loo. Once I get into the swing of things, the ideas can come fast and furious and I can't stop myself. Sometimes I forget to eat and by the time matt comes home from work, my vision is blurred and my speech incoherent from not talking all day. Haha. That's how it is, really. Inspiration can come and go in an instant, so even if I'm exhausted, I make myself work. Drawing the ideas out is one way, but I can't draw for nuts so there wouldn't be any point.

Just completed another necklace for Maad so here's a peek ~ btw we're on for Maad! Received confirmation today.. jiggly dance.. It's always fun hanging out with other fellow crafters and doing major indie shopping, come join us on the weekend of 7th-8th july! I'm looking forward to meeting lotsa new friends who've said they would be coming down, will make sure to take lotsa pictures with them this time! It was crazy busy the last time so we were a bit flustered but we've learnt our lesson heh.
Ok back to work and answering those emails, enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babes, looks like u're on a roll! :)
oohhh yay! will be there in the morning on ur 1st day! [hoping to avoid crowds] :P
wad time does it start anywae?

-mich in nz

Yiwen Challenger said...

hey mich babe, yeah i'll see you on the 1st day ~ starts at 11am so come early to get the best picks! :) Just saw your mail, will reply soon and in case you read this first, yeah i still have that pendant, I'll send you a bigger pic soon k :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Yiwen,

Dropped u an email too. which day does Maad start?

Von

Anonymous said...

Hey Yiwen,

I dropped you an email too :(
Which day does Maad start in July?

Von (Vonny's Trinket Box)

Yiwen Challenger said...

Hey Von,

Just replied your mail :) Maad's on the 7th-8th july.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...