Tuesday, June 12, 2007

More private orders ~

Though I'd share a bit more of the stuff I've been working on (and finished!) :Hello Mary Jane! is an anniversary gift from one of my 2 closest cum childhood guy friends for his girl and I'm glad he trusted me to do what I thought would look nice within the style he wanted, he has great asthetic sense for a bloke if i might say. Rose quartz flowers on copper filigrees, with brass amour charms, opalite briolettes, clear crystal belt and rhodium trails ~

Garden of Purity is a gleaming white version of the original "Red Tent" ~ enuff said.

Apart from the butterfly cloisonne in this piece called White as Snow, I've also attached a little frosty vintage button with shimmers, bluish chalcedony briolettes and white howlite rounds with other baby blue and opalite toned beads ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its so pretty! have been waiting patiently for your updates..
sorry to hear u injured ur hand..
hope it recovers soon (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...