Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Season of Spring - SGD 42 - Sold

Aha, I've just gotten an idea on what to do for the next Maad (aiming for july's) after all that brooding the last week and this bracelet is a sign! I've always loved nature themes so I'm thinking I could do a series revolving around summer colours and flowers! Though I've always had stuff with the nature theme, it'd be nice to have some exclusive creations with different materials and found objects for people to check out up-close and personal ~ It's just different holding something you can touch and feel for eh?

I would have liked to keep Season of Spring for the Maad fair but oh well, overspending on supplies this month means I need to start selling my hoard for more funds to buy more materials! You can't believe how poor I am right now! It's unbelievable. I'm starting to budget matt's lunch money haha.
Season of Spring is a brassy gold delight with a large white czech flower and vintage-looking beige/peach metallic melon beads which are my current obession. This is a wonderful piece to go with all your favourite summery dresses! I like making these slightly "collaged" creations which started with the Old is New is Old series cos they really depend on my mood inspiration of the moment and I can't remake them however hard I try. It's just crazily challenging even trying to remember how I wired them together in the first place so I'm not gonna try! :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babes! yay! hahaz
i'll come visit u at Maad!
hopefully it's before 17th july tho... lolx
will be in sg! hahaz

nice piece btw! :)

mich in nz

Yiwen Challenger said...

Thanks mich! Yeah if it happens, it'll be the first weekend of july so you will be around! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...