Wednesday, May 23, 2007

More necklaces!

Just realised I still have some necklaces yet to upload, not surprising considering how messy my work area still is post-Maad! I've recently acquired a whole load of vintage beads and other what-nots, with beads in all colours spread across the floor next to my chair so I can "spot" potential colour combis easily. Makes hoovering the floor somewhat challenging. If you can see the floor at all.

The Seductress - SGD 58 - Sold
From the Old is New is Old series, The Seductress is made up of an art-deco styled clasp in black enamel, vintage chandelier earring, ruby rhinestone and other new parts with 14k gold and matt black rollerball chains.

The Amber Secret - SGD 42 - Sold
A secret garden-ish victorian necklace with an amber cabochon and rustic etched key on various filigrees of brass and gold ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...