Thursday, May 24, 2007

Cassandra - SGD 38 - Sold

Left my new camera at the potluck only to realise how dependent I am on it! Top of my can't-do-without list apart from my mobile. Anyway I managed to squeeze a bit more mileage out of my old fuji, though the colour quality's waayy bad. Oh well, just have to make do for the time being :p

I really liked this white cloisonnes with celtic-like black swirls but was never sure how to make the best of them? Inspired by the flowers on the rustic junquey necklace Jes made for me, I used these little carved onyx flowers with gold-filled beads and crystals hanging from them like pistils. The flowers are wired on ribbed gold hoops hanging from dark grey metallic czech beads off gold-filled hooks. Drop is 6cm ~ The cloisonnes measure 2.5 cm by 1.6 cm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...