Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Poetic Peony - SGD 32 - Sold

whoohoo.... I've been rather quiet lately cos of other stuff that's been going on and I've been slow in getting back into the creative mode. That really sucks, jewellery block or whatever you call it. Monging quite a bit and just being frustrated with myself. Not enough exercise, not enough inspiration, not enough sleep... translates into a very grouchy me. Still we had a wonderful weekend and I met the girls for tea at the vienna-chic V Tea room on Sunday for some funky cookie-tasting session so much therapy was in place! I'm starting to emerge from this claustrophobic tight cocoon, which means it's time to clear those orders! In case you're wondering, I have 20 custom orders on hand with very many patient people waiting to hear from me *cold sweat* Soon people soon! :p

Meanwhile for the rest of us, there're some new earrings like this chinois cloisonne earrings below:I only have these 2 cloisonne charms left enough for one pair of earrings, it's gone once it's gone! I heard from my supplier that the old lady who makes all these cloisonne charms by hand is closing next month and then that's the end of all these lovely charms... sniff... Poetic Peony is the blue version of Pretty in Red in the similar mismatched style. In gold and red hues and a quaint little vintage orange rosebud ~ Drop is 5.5 cm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...