Monday, May 28, 2007

Midsummer's Picnic (and roses are red)

Midsummer's was a splendid performance! 20 of us lot managed to catch the 2nd last show on Sat and my my it was absolutely heaving! Thank goodness we strategised and plotted and managed to make sure we were ahead in the queue so we could get the best seats (according to a friend who'd seen it earlier) plus we needed lots of green for 20 peeps ~ Loved the comedy! I thought Hellena was such a riot and she looked so much like our dear Lorraine! (check out the pics fr potluck to get what i mean) Everything was perfect until I developed a migraine from all the flickering spotlights and ended up puking at home. Yuck.

Meanwhile I've been busy with private orders but a large pack of new cloisonnes arrived late last week. They are so pretty I don't know where to start!

Roses are Red - SGD 35 - Sold
This sweet charming flower bouquet bunch made it amidst all that fluster buster ~ red roses nestled among blue others with spicy red accents, earthy swarovskis and baby blue drops. Length of drop is 5cm fr gold-filled hooks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...