Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Summer Summer!


I received these gorgeous clay beads with summery colours fr Karin last week and have been totally in love with them! The flowers on them are so brightly coloured and beautiful and the beads are unbelievably light! She is such a darling to include 2 smaller beads (free!) for me to make matching earrings :) I could just stare at the beads all day long - they are sooo pretty! Karin's works are fantastic - you have to check her other works.

I got to know Karin fr Belinda, another talented local jewellery designer who I used to buy loads of my jewellery from before I started making my own. She's an amazingly talented and kind person and was such an encouragement to me during my HR days.

I feel so blessed by the people I meet!



2 comments:

Kamoe said...

To see you smile wearing beads made by me is the greatest compliment I could get. I'm soo glad about your kind words. Thank you so much.
And I see Belinda did a good job to encourage you. Your jewellry design is amazing and I'm sure you will be successful.

Belinda Lee said...

Yiwen! What an honour! I lost yr blog address and went back to my mailbox and typed in yr name and searched my mail. Fortunately I have a bad habit of not deleting anything ;D

I am so glad you've found your 'calling'. You have truly progressed in leaps and bounds and have come a long way since HR. Isn't the change marvellous!
Keep it up girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...