Monday, August 14, 2006

A New Beginning

Finally! My very own blog. Yes I know this is long overdue and I've decided it's time to put procrastination to an end. I have missed so much on sharing and being part of the blogging community, especially since I'm such an avid blog-reader myself *hee* If not for the honest sharing of ideas and thoughts and lives in the blogs of artists I admire so much, I doubt anything could drag me out of my LA-ZY zone to get up and start this blog. (I know I'm incorrigible)

It's been an incredible 6 mths for me since leaving the corporate world of HR and plunging into the unknown. I've finally started my own line of jewellery that I hope will be a joy to to others just as the creative process has been to me. I've gotten married to an amazing man and the love of my life - Matt - who has been my most ardent supporter and critic in my many crazy endeavours. I've encountered countless incredible people who have been among the most talented, most humble, most selfless people I've ever met. They inspire me.

I am only starting my journey, there have been so many before me yet our roads will never be the same. Perhaps that is the excitement that draws us so irresistably, the unspeakable joy of plucking up the courage to step forth bravely into what we cannot see.


"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than the eye can see"

(William Newton Clark)

1 comment:

kelly rae said...

oh, i'm so glad you started this! and your jewelry is much like your spirit - beautiful and creative and courageous. good for you for following your dreams. it's not easy but so fullfilling, isn't it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...