Thursday, August 17, 2006

Silver Woes


Had a premonition that my namecards were gonna be out when I drop by Pandora's Box yesterday so I quickly made a little notice out of scraps of paper in the office. Thank God I had my colour pencils with me! Sorry abt the lacklustre notice though I thought the mosaic rose was quite cool ~hah~ My dear friend Sherilyn is finishing the logo as we speak and I can't wait to see what this talented artistic (and slightly insane) gal comes up with :p

Due to my busy schedule, I can only pop by Pandora's abt once a week, usually on Wed. I find that my silver pieces tend to have lots of fingerprints/slight darkening etc. cos they are exposed to the air and I have to polish them regularly. 925 silver is particularly prone to oxidising, which is why I prefer working with brass!

As such, I'm going to display the brassy/gold items only @ Pandora's while the silver will be home with me in ziplock bags. If there are any silver pieces you fancy and want to pick them up fr the shop instead of the mail, please drop me an email/sms and I can bring it down to Pandora's on Wednesdays.

I wish to reiterate that as with all my designs, unless specifically requested to do sth similar, I only make one of each of them. Yes, this is probably a very unprofitable decision, but I just like coming up with new designs! Sometimes I make one side of a pair of earrings and I get bored and don't feel like making the other side already ~haha~ On the other hand, sometimes I just have limited quantities of certain materials so I can't make clones.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...