Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Online Shopaholic Me!

Hee hee I've been having a ball shopping online recently and this is my most recent purchase! A fabulous handcrafted necklace by Jes "Mocking merriment" ~ Ooh isn't it quaint?? She's such a talented, free-spirited gal and simply inspiring in what she does! Go check out her wares, they're one of a kind!

Ah, I too got to know a fab mixed media artist thru Jes whose works are how shall I put it ~ simple yet expressive yet soothing to the soul? Kelly's one brave soul who's giving the life she wants a shot. I think we could all do with a role model to remind us of what's important in our lives. Her works spoke to me so much I couldn't resist getting these 3 babies - prints for Beauty surrounds us & Sweet Dreams, and the original artwork for Life Becoming Joyous - (doesn't hurt to save on shipping too! :p)

Beauty Surrounds Us
Becoming Joyous
Sweet Dreams
I'm going to be receiving a hefty bill this month but what the heck? I can't resist beautiful things!

P.S. Shortly after this post was written, Matt came up with a family rule that any spending above S$100 has to be pre-approved by both parties. HAH!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...