Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sablon "wind blown sand" - SOLD






An elegant bracelet for the fight-injustice-but-I-still-wanna-look-chic babe, I made this in a burst of Beyond Borders frenzy. ( I've always fancied myself as the sort who might join a humanitarian org and "be out there" kind of gal when I was younger. I'm not sure if God ever intended me to go that way but I believe we should always be aware of the world and all its issues and do what we can with what we have when we are called to it. )

A salvaged smooth button with abstract sandy lines on it was giving a classic new lease of life with bails of metallic white czech beads & clear crystals. Together with the brown hexagonal crystal & string of white pearls, this is one baby you can wear out to the field! Abt 18.5 cm long~

1 comment:

kelly rae said...

i love the vintage feel of your pieces. they make me feel warm. (your package will be in the mail tomorrow!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...