Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tis the season to be jolly ~

I was just telling Matt how quiet it'd been the last couple of weeks, everyone seemed so busy we seemed to meet up less....how tired and weary and dry I felt working alone at home sometimes... and how much I really wanted to just SEE people!! And now my schedule is packed with gal pal outings, a wedding to attend, a musical and oh just many many things! Suddenly I'm getting to know so many new friends, most of whom are talented crafters and we're just having a blast thinking of new ideas and possible collaborations. I make it a point not to work in bed but there I was last night, frantically jotting down all the ideas in my head before I lose them!

What would you fabulous gals say to a tea party by Chris' Pantry where you can have yummy desserts and tea and shop for Oriental Rose goodies at the same time? It's an idea we're throwing around and just cos it's gonna be Christmas soon! Write to us and let us know!
I'm collecting my orders of cranberry shortbread, lavender sugee and chocolate truffle cookies later this afternoon, drooling just thinking abt it.... check out my reviews later! :p

Just cos it's Christmas, and just cos it's my favourite time of the year, I'll be having a 10% discount on all items in the Kamoe Rose series from now till Dec 8 (which is the last date for shipping before I'm outta here!). I'm still trying to come up with more new pieces before I go a angkor-wat-ing so remember to check back often! (ok this does not apply to you gals who've been smsing your orders after my fastest-fingers-first comment haha)

Meanwhile enjoy the festive air of Christmas and remember to be good!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...