Friday, November 10, 2006

Girls' Night Out!

Had a gorgeous time last night catching up with my Lao sisters ~ we miss you Char!! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!! We celebrated Lee En's belated birthday (she's an Oct baby) cos she was away during her birthday. Guess what we got as a cake for her? Chris' pretty chocolate banana cupcake naturally! I'd packed 2 brown bags of cookies and a cupcake each for Eileen and Lee En so they can share the calories with me *muahahaha* Lotsa catching up over tea and yummy food, reminds me of the days we used to meet at the arts or science canteen and oh Dome at UCC!! Our fave haunts. Those were the carefree days ~ but we're very blessed that all of us are in a job that we enjoy so life is good!

Haha and yes, we had to take pictures with our maki squarepatch goodies :p Can you believe we were fighting over Eileen's new flat dolly during dinner? Matt was upset that he had to give up his (temporary) possession of the dolly #2 and kept pouting for one more hahahaha. Enqi & Xin, if you're reading this, more flat dollies pls!! And moi showing off my new teddy bag of cos ~

Next night out: a PJ party!! (so lee en can parade her pressie from us hehe)

4 comments:

Ellen Wong said...

its prob a coincidence BUT the checkered print on ur teddy bag is the same as the top you are wearing! at least it seems that way haha

Yiwen Challenger said...

Hi ellen!! Haha yeah I totally didn't realise it till I saw the picture too! Think I'm so obsessed with my teddy bag I dress like it unconsciously! hahaha...

Chris The Baker said...

Yikes! I didn't know the cupcake was meant to be a birthday "cake" or I would have thrown in candles! *Blush* Sorry... :0P

Yiwen Challenger said...

Hey chris!! Haha no worries, we had spare candles :p They were so good!!! Matt was so surprised to see a fridge-full of them hahahaha :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...