Thursday, November 09, 2006

The funky and the lovely

Ooh look at my latest acquisitions! Picked up my very own funky teddy bag fr Maki SquarePatch yesterday!! Super seamstress Xin did this baby within 1 day of my special order and cos we are all easties, I dropped by their headquarters and bought another flat dolly!! Wish it was for myself but nope it was for dear ole Eileen whom I've converted to a makisquarepatch junkie too!! :p

To add to my delight, I received sweet Jes' big box of delight yesterday too!! See the fabulous felt flower pin in the background? I've been eyeing one for the longest time and was so distraught that all had been sold! So imagine my joy when I saw she had sent me one! Isn't she a darling??!!! *swoons* There were also my Ethereal necklace fr her Inspire Bohemian collection which I absolutely adore ~ and a lovely Junquey Lovelie which says "She knows herself" on a vintage picture of a wistful little girl. The funkiest bit is the little wires going thru the flower which lets me add beads to spunk it up further!! But no she had to top it up with a string of beads fr her recent trip in New York! Oh Jes I love you!!!

Last but no least, I picked up a pretty corsage (the swirly bloom behind the Junquey Lovelie) fr Jiaying over tea last night, her stuff' s just getting better and better! She's been busy making corsages for the bridesmaids flowergirls etc for Louis and Lily's wedding this Saturday so yay! Means I've just found someone to do them for me too! heh ~ So nice to be surrounded by talented friends :p Her online shop is in the works so I'm not gonna spoil the surprise. P.S. They make lovely Christmas pressies for gal pals!

Oh what to do what to do ~ all the beautiful things these creative people make just make me want to spend my money!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...