Sunday, November 12, 2006

Of Roast and Yorkshire Pudding!

Yesterday was a most lovely Sunday with lotsa sunshine, good food and naps! Goodness knows how much I've been craving sleep, especially after a particularly exhausting Saturday ~ The wedding at Merchant Court Swissotel was so classic and filled with so much love and sincerity and good wishes that I truly felt touched by it all. The bride looked simply divine while the groom has never looked smarter in his uniform (yes he's in the service). I'm so happy for the new couple!! :) Perfect timing too, their wedding was my check list of sorts haaaa now I know I'm not even halfway through!!! *cold sweat*

Later the same day I happily dragged Matt fr the wedding to my uni's sports club mgmt comm, boy it's been AGES since we last met!!! Everyone looked the same, just minus the kiddy air that surrounds all undergrads haha. I keep forgetting that I haven't seen some pple in a long time and that the existence of Matt alone is quite big news! It was just so nice chatting and catching up over ramen and hearing all sorts of stories ~ some things never change, for one we've not lost our eagerness for "updates" :)

It's truly been an eventful weekend, and more so now that our new house is nearly ready for us to move in January. The clan will be slowly making their way to tropical Singapore so we really need to get the house painted and sorted soon! Despite all that planning, I can't wait to take a breather and head out with the hubster to get our first tree tgt and decorate our home with tinsel and everything that reminds him of the wintry Christmas at home. It's the first time in his life spending Christmas away and we hope that this Christmas will be the start of our own traditions as a new family!! (it's gonna be lotsa food and turkey and roast and yorkshire pudding and candies!!! Can feel the weight piling on just thinking abt it)

Yay! Christmas here we come!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...