Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Vintage Blooms brooch - custom order


Brooches were really sought after over Christmas to the point that I had to finish some orders only after I came back from my trip. This piece, a brooch in the fashion of my Vintage Blooms necklace, is one of them :)

I'm so sorry I have been low on updates but there have been a lot of news lately and creating has taken a back seat to that (oops). For one, tis the season to get wedded! Lots of good friends are choosing this year to start a new life together so yippee, exciting big events ahead! Guess this is my cue to start polishing up on those wedding jewellery eh?

Meanwhile I'm still sorting some custom orders but new pieces are coming this way soon! I'd spent a good time thinking, and decided that this year, I would like to spend more time on the art part rather than constantly fret about fulfilling orders. This might mean taking on less customisation orders, and maybe slower listings. But I would really like to try new things, learn new techniques, allow myself to be free to explore my inner self, my thoughts, to be inspired.

I've been reading more, spending more time with the people i care about, and I don't want this to be just something you do at the beginning of a new year so that it makes you feel like you're making (good) changes in your life. Does that even make sense?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...