Monday, January 21, 2008

Pigs can fly!


I've been meaning to share this but didn't want to risk any disappointment till I've picked it up, which I have. And the good news is that I won 2nd prize in a Christmas Draw! Apart from 300 bucks' worth of cash vouchers, the prize also included a Sony cybershot T2 camera and a 4 days 3 nights stay at Hua Hin Marriot Resort and Spa. Awesome!
I was thrilled enough with the vouchers and the 8.1 megapixel darling which would be perfect for work, so we offered the holiday to my parents who have been absolutely wonderful to us. But they are such workaholics there was gonna be no way they could go on a holiday in peace, which means... the man and i are gonna have another vacation on our calendar this year!
It's just been an amazing blessing, I've been needing a more decent camera while the vouchers could go towards matt's new guitar (or wii). Plus, the getaway couldn't have come at a better time - we're having our anniversary in 2 months! All in all, this is a great start to 2008 duncha think? :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...