Thursday, January 17, 2008

Breath of Spring - custom order


Green is my favourite colour and I've recently discovered that it is also a fave of many pple! There's just something about it that soothes the soul, calms the spirit and refreshes the weary eyes. No wonder it makes up the colour theme of nearly ALL my custom order requests (the other being purple).
Here I've used vintage green enamel flowers with little bird-motif cloisonne hearts, swarovski pearls & crystals and gorgeous green onyx gem brios ~ Drops for this mismatched pair are between 7.5 and 8 cm on goldfilled hooks.

2 comments:

Wan said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeee green (and blue) too! You make me want to run out and get some of those green onyx brios to add to my collection of beads. LOL.

Yiwen Challenger said...

haha wan you really should get them!! Had pple ogling the gorgeous green while wearing my own green onyx earrings :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...