Thursday, December 20, 2007

leaving on a jet plane

Finally mailed out the last batch of Christmas custom orders today, phew! I am so glad most things got done before the christmas lunch party at our place today cos I was going a little mental with all the orders and party prep and packing. Still I'm relieved to have fulfilled as many requests as I could so now I can finally take a break and enjoy the Christmas hol :)
Would have loved to post pictures of some of the custom pieces but since they are meant to be presents, let's just wait till they reach the hands of their intended recipients first eh. So utterly exhausted now but we've still got to make sure our luggage and all the pressies for the family don't exceed the weight limit. Which by the way, is quite a FEAT. We had to unpack stuff at heathrow before, throwing out boots and all so yea, not fun at all.

Alrightey, gotta go skype with the family now (hate to end up trapped at heathrow at peak hour) so have a blessed Christmas and happy holidays everyone!! I'll be seeing you soon :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...