Tuesday, December 04, 2007

the tuesday after

Oops! I was meant to upload more photos yesterday, especially the brooch pins, but I was so utterly exhausted that I dozed off after lunch and did not wake up till the hubster came home early from work cos he was feeling peaky. One invalid and one very tired post-Maad moi could not drag themselves out of bed until it was dinnertime. But I've finally loaded the pics of the sold brooches! Got some orders on hand to finish but I'll be trying to make more so if there are any colours you seriously like, drop me a line and I'll try to come up with sth for you!
This was an experimental piece but I really liked the burst of colours! Not very wintry christmasy i know but still beautiful on the eyes :) The vibrant colours are not very obvious cos I should have chosen a lighter background but I was quite taken with it still and it took a lot of self-convincing to part with it .
More parting shots include these 2 customised pieces:
More pieces coming up real soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...