Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Update

Thank you everyone for the overwhelming response this gift-giving Christmas season! Unfortunately since I have little time left before we fly, I'm afraid I will have to stop accepting custom orders. New items will be listed from time to time for the rest of us who still wish to see some new designs online but honestly, the order list is stacking up so scarily I think I will have to work till right before I leave for the airport.

Please bear with me during this crazy season, I really appreciate your support and will try to cater to as many requests as these 2 hands will allow. Meanwhile I will be getting in touch with everyone who has emailed me their requests, and I will do my best in case of emergency gift situations :)

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...