Monday, December 03, 2007

time for a breather!

So glad Dec's Maad is finally over! I brought more stock this time but the good stuff were swept up within the first half hour so I'm sorry to have disappointed those who made the time to come by but missed seeing the loot. Thank you so much for your wonderful support, really appreciate seeing you guys! :) I always feel so blessed after each Maad, cos friends always pop by to support me so it becomes like a mini gathering. Plus of cos, I get to befriend new vendors and catch up with old friends! Poor Matt ended up being stuck at the booth for ages while i went-a-gallivating haha... wouldn't know what i'll do without him - he packs my stuff for each event, carries everything, prepares the change, sets up the displays, buys me food and basically puts up with my high-strung state during the stressful days. (Note to self: Be nicer to hubby this week!!)

Here are some of the picks:
Starving now so i'm off to get some grub but I'll be back to list stuff still available after Maad ~ meanwhile pics of most sold items can be seen on my Flickr. I've not uploaded the brooches yet but will do so in the afternoon. They went really quick! Have to do more cos they're fun to work with and easy to give! Which reminds me I have to start sorting out those christmas pressies soon :p Have you started your shopping yet?!! There's gonna be a Fancy Faire at Orchard Hotel this tuesday and wednesday so i'll be doing some shopping there for the family while supporting some Maad friends (Elaine fr Pisces Passion, Vivienne fr Fuchsia Lane, Sabrina fr Sabbiew etc.)~ do check them out if you're free!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...