Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tune in to Tuesday updates

I've been spending the last few days working out prices for the wares for Maad and boy, is my head spinning!! Almost finished with the necklaces and bracelets, so that leaves the other 50 sets of earrings to be done *faints* I'm looking forward to the event though, esp. when it's all over and I can go home to sleep the week away. The week leading up to it is always the hardest, cos you have to remember what you need to do beforehand, like tagging and packaging and displays and lists and stuff for handover to helper elves.... the workroom's messier than ever! Once my parents came over while we were out and thought we'd been robbed!! No kidding! That was quite a nervewreckingly funny moment though heh.

I've been thinking about what to give as perks during Maad to thank you guys for being so supportive - we had small jars of rosebud tea as giveaways the last round which made everyone very pleased - this time I'll be giving complimentary vintage-inspired notecards from The Paper Princess with each purchase! They come with pretty matching envies so it would be perfect for mailing to your gal pals as well. Working on another idea at the mo but it's not finished yet so I will update nearer Sat.
Meanwhile check out Becky above for Maad ~ aren't the colours vibrant?! Have a lovely Tuesday!

1 comment:

mesmerized said...

very nice babes!
i like the black/red combo! hee`

*anticipates this sat! :P
-mich back in sg.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...