Monday, July 09, 2007

Pictures coming up!

Ok I'm starting to upload pictures of sold items onto my Flickr album so you can check them out there. Matt helped to take pictures of some of the earrings, see if you can tell which haha... Apart from the vintage and my familiar "collaged" necklaces and mismatched cloisonne earrings, I also did up a few polymer rose & briolette combi earrings to go with the necklaces. It was fun mixing and matching colours! There were also simpler charm necklaces for those who like whimsicality. Some of my fave pieces from this series are:

Helena
SecretsHummingbirdCitrus Secrets
Sentimental Reasons
Dream of the ButterfliesLilly FaerieStardustand Mary, Mary quite contrary!
Will be posting some items still available after Maad as well, oh man it's back to work already! I've got some new private orders too so that should keep me busy for a bit. Will definitely be taking it easy though, need to recharge for new inspiration. Right now I'm thinking: birdies!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...