Thursday, July 05, 2007

Surprise!

Was in some sort of a pseudo panic mode last night which got the hubster off his butt to help me in preparing the stuff for the fair haha ~ we spent a very arty farty night dabbling with paints and ribbons and buttons and lotsa lotsa glue!! He was helping me to paint some tags and I must say he's definitely more experimental in colours than I am! You can check out his artwork when you drop by the booth :)

My job was to decorate some of the boxes that will be housing some of the more exclusive necklaces at the fair. I thought it will be a nice homely touch if I added some collage work on the boxes so that you'll not only be bringing home a trinket but a little piece of my heart as well! I've done only the small ones so far, still have the larger boxes to do up.
Here's a closer peek at the small boxes ~ just some simple old music scores and vintage stamps with paper flowers, organza ribbons, funky fibres, cool buttons (some vintage some not) and cool rhinestones!
Hope they'll bring a smile to your face!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can so feel the effort you'd put in. Very personal indeed! :) You're sure to have fab sales!

Yiwen Challenger said...

Thanks fiona! I'm hoping this fair goes well! *fingers crossed* :p

Kamoe said...

I'm sure, you'll have success. Keep my fingers crossed Yiwen. Enjoy the days and your smile will give your visitors a smile too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...