Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Alexandria - SGD 45 (no remakes) - Sold

I am so proud of Alexandria!! A huge pack of vintage flowers appeared in the mail yesterday after 2 long months of no-news, I thought I'd lost them for good! But thank God they survived the journey from Providence to reach sunny (and dengue-infected) singapore safely!! I thought these vintage white flowers would look fabulous against these beautiful shimmering lavender lentils fr Karin so I layered and wired these flowers with pink swarovski pearl centres and other pale lavenderish beads. This mismatched pair ends with little freshwater pearls ~

Drop is 7 cm from goldfilled hooks. You can check out a picture of Alexandria taken on a white background here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...