Saturday, March 03, 2007

Topaz Treasure - SGD 30 - Sold

Just had a really really long day meeting the florist to discuss flowers for the church wedding, we're using Azalea which is the flower arm of Purple Sage. Dorothy's the creative spark and she's FANTASTIC. She's got great ideas, she's funny and a blast to work with :) I have absolute confidence in her that the day's gonna look beautiful! She's also doing the flowers for the dinner on Sentosa so yay! Expect pretty pictures!

Ok so meeting Dorothy took only a short while, the longest part was going jewellery shopping with the aunts who were tasked with getting me lotsa lotsa diamond blings for the wedding. Many hours later, we went back with 2 diamond necklaces, a pair of earrings and a diamond-studded bracelet. Matt got a pressie too! Haha... a gold ring that my parents will give him during the tea ceremony. Tried my best to get him the least tacky ring possible and I must say I think he'll like it!!

Ok gotta dash now, we're heading out to New Asia for drinks with Matt's sister and her friend. Before I run here's a new piece that somehow made it :p
Topaz Treasure is a gold-toned in neutral autumn shades of browns & yellows ~ a lil flower peeks out from the leaves & citrus beads while twin heart charms dangle sweetly beneath the clusters. Drop is abt 7cm (14k hoop rings & hooks) ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

morn babe!! my GOD!! diamonds shoppin??!! wow!! were u blinded by all those blings??!! hee hee hee

have a great days...cheerios :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...