Tuesday, March 20, 2007

the big count down

4 more days to the wedding... running all the errand bits, wondering what we might have forgotten and memorising the 2 vows are killing me!! Somehow I just can't get the order of the verses right :( Just had my teeth cleaned this morning, popped by the florist again, bought more stuff for the day... and heading out soon again for the final gown fitting where I'll learn to walk with the train! And have I mentioned the church rehearsal's tonight? We're still rushing the slides and music!

Ok I'm starting to hyperventilate with the list of undone stuff, think I better go finish up more stuff before I start screaming my head off. Muaks pple and keep me in prayer pls!

From a nerve-wrecking bride-to-be

2 comments:

Chris The Baker said...

CONGRATULATIONS BABE!!! You're going to look beautiful! I'm so happy for Matt & you...and also, for myself, cos after you're done with your's, I can get tips & pointers from you for mine! Hee...*HUGS & KISSES* See you on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Yiwen,

Congratulations! Yr big day will be here soon! Tired is worth it! Hang on there... once in a lifetime!

Best Wishes,
Janet Chew
One of your customers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...