Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Puppy Love!

I am absolutely knackered fr a long day of rushing orders and meeting the Sentosa pple to finalise the set-up for the wedding dinner, and nope it's not at Rasa or some beach front thing though that would have been quite nice too, we're having an private party at The Arches this beautiful colonial house! It's a quaint cosy spot in a slightly quieter part of the island so the setting's quite intimate. Matt and I are so blessed with wonderful friends who have been nothing short of generous and helpful in giving their time to help us with the wedding day :) In short, the angbao budget is increasing exponentially!!

Can't wait for the spa treat fr Val and the hen party tmr!! I've heard there's gonna be a funky costume for me to parade down Clarke Quay in *oh dear!* Just glad I did my hair yesterday so at least there's one part of me I don't mind showing off haha ~ Which reminds me of the gorgeous puppies my hairdresser has!! Here's Diamond, she's a shitzu cross breed so her eyes are less protruding and she's such a doll!! I'm not a big fan of doggie outfits but she looks so adorable in her french maid outfit haha! While I was waiting for the hair dye to set in, she was all sprawled in my arms like a doggie plushie... awww....Here are more pictures, this time it's family!

Clare, Matt and Jim
And this is darling Liam, Matt's little nephew who'll be here with his daddy for the wedding too! They took this picture in a studio over last Christmas and it's now a huge blown up picture ready to sit on a wall in our new house somewhere!!! The last time we saw him he was barely 3 mths old and now he can walk! Can't wait to see the little cutie again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...