Thursday, March 01, 2007

Kaleidoscope - SGD 35 - Sold

The past few days have been absolutely insane with the sending of invites and sorting of the RSVP list and settling catering, flowers, suit, ties etc. etc. etc . Now I fully understand the need for a wedding planner!!! Trust me, a chinese wedding can drive you nuts with all those traditions and planning!! *ugh* We've got food tasting in a bit and I'm hoping the food will be fab! It doesn't help when you've family members who are allergic to msg and others who are strict vegetarians. Makes the menu quite interesting.

Creativity work-wise, things have been a bit slow so I'll probably just be listing the odd piece here and there so this blog doesn't collect cobwebs! A revamp is also in the works! :p Kaleidoscope is about colours! A beautiful kamoe pendant strung on matt black chains & metallic czech beads. I have one of my own too! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe!! how xciting!! hee hee hee..your stuffs (posted) been interestin u....

rest well (or @ least try to lah huh hee hee hee) b4 the big day..

hope to c lots of photos cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...