Sunday, March 18, 2007

crazy times

Things have been insane!! I'm so sorry if I have been slow in answering emails, we've had to shift our stuff's over to the new place, where we'll be staying from tonight onwards. Unfortunately the internet and cable access aren't up and running yet, while my PC's still at the old place so yup, very inconvenient indeed. Haven't had time to work at all, or even unpack our stuff, and with family arriving everyday, it's been nothing short of madness. So yes, I promise to upload pictures soon, esp. of the girls' night! Which was great fun, but left me with a horrendous hangover. Still need to clean the apartment, get more crockery, move more furniture and pick up relatives at the airport later. Great way to spend the Sunday huh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...