Thursday, March 08, 2007

3 new pieces

Sorry to disappoint you folks who've enquired abt Fan Illusion, that was snatched quite quickly! I will try to lay my hands on more of this sort of charms so pls bear with me ya? The last few days have been nothing sort of crazy and the late nights is taking its toll on me. Eyebag alert! Even the hubster is feeling the exhaustion and he has been sleeping more than I have!

Yesterday my mom and i went for my makeup trial , then Val and I met up with the seamstress doing the jie meis' dresses and finally the videographer, which lasted a staggering 3 hrs. We had so much fun discussing ideas and chatting nonsense till we realised it was 10!! Had barely enough energy to shower before hitting the sack. That said, I'm sorry customised orders are taking longer than expected and I'm looking to finish them by Sat. With only 2 more weeks to W-Day, I'm afraid I will not be able to accept any more special orders till after the wedding. Will finish those on hand then take a much-needed break cos I don't wanna have eyebags on the 24th!!

Looking forward to next Wed cos it's hen night whoo-hoo! A scrub and massage at Body Contours courtesy of Val, then some yummy dinner before hitting the clubs with the rest of the gals ~ not to mention a whole night of cranium, twister and taboo... with even more bottles!! Everyone has booked the next day off for this very reason haha. Matt's stag do is tomorrow, and though I trust him implicitly, his friends can be SCARY. I'm expecting minimal sobriety for the weekend.

Meanwhile have fun with these new pieces that've been lying on my table since last weekend:

Rustic Meadow - SGD 33 - Sold
Was sitting at my worktable staring at the beads and this mismatched piece in its forest shades just appeared! Woody beige beads, teal-green leaves, olivine drops & dark orange crystals on 14k chains & rings make this a delightful adornment for the ears. Full of natural goodness! Drops are 6.5 and 7 cm respectively ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...