Friday, September 10, 2010

Sold... and a special deal!

Thought I'd share pictures of some pieces that had been taken before they could make it online....
(Note: These have been sold, sorry!)
Thank you everyone of you lovely folks for being so ever supportive all these years! Can't believe it's been 4 years since I started this blog. It first began as just an outlet of creativity vent after a full time day job compounded by boredom with my many many many trinkets (friends can testify to this obsession). Tearing them apart, adding new interesting bits and voila, I had something different to occupy me for just that while longer. Unexpectedly this interest has become one of the best things in my life.

Apart from satisfying the whimsical and vanity side of me , I have had the privilege of befriending so many kind and generous and wonderful people that I may have not known otherwise. You guys have made this creative endeavour such a rewarding experience for me!

And no, this is not goodbye. I'm just feeling sentimental right now.

A normal occurring process when you look over the horizon and realise you'll be another year older in a few days. And in the spirit of birthdays (gosh i know so many fellow september babies), I am having a little thank you promotion:

Please enjoy 10% off items in the bigcartel shop when you check out with the discount code: birthday10. This offer will be valid till the end of September.

While I will try to add more new pieces to the bigcartel shop, the fancier vintage reconstructed or simply more luxe necklaces will continue to be listed here on the blog. I should be having a couple more fresh ones in the coming week so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...