Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mimosa - SGD 125 - Sold

In case you're wondering why some pics seem more yellow than the rest, it wasn't my intention. My camera has gone all wonky on me and try as I may, I just couldn't get the toning back right. So there you have it, the top 2 pictures depict the colours accurately while the bottom 2 are artistically stylised sepia-toned retro.

I had a few emails loving the Caramel Toffee and Ivory Fall necklaces so I thought I'll have another in a similar style. Boasting butter creme and honey taupe hues are these gorgeous shimmering sunstone and irregular shaped labradorite nuggets with shimmering faceted mother-of-pearl shell ovals, golden rutilated quartz, moonstones, mystic topaz, freshwater pearls, swarovski crystal square connectors and rhinestone components, as well as a large beautiful pale green amethyst focal briolette.

The beautiful centrepiece is made up of a gorgeous and well-preserved sunflower rhinestone broochpin dating from the 50s-60s with a little cute turquoise bug perched just under a pretty ivory acrylic rose. Necklace measures approx. 18" in length with an adorable floral side toggle closure.

I will miss Mimosa when it's gone! *sniff*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...