Thursday, September 09, 2010

Caramel Toffee - Mine!

I really meant to make this for the shop but I was so enamoured with the peachy caramels and butter toffee tones that I simply couldn't resist keeping it for myself!

A 1950s topaz and pearl leafy brooch pin with pave-set clear rhinestones in amazing condition is the centrepiece, to which I added an ivory rose and a rich copper hued rutilated quartz heart briolette. Along the chain are wired petite rainbow moonstone, mystic topaz, and hessonite briolettes; peach moonstone nuggets, smoky quartz cubes and cute little bevelled crystal square connectors.

I love how the colours blend together in subtle autumn shades, and this will go so well with my cream and nude blush dresses! Can you tell I'm in the mood for fall yet?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...