Saturday, April 21, 2007

sneak of the day

Sorry there haven't been much new pieces postings lately cos I'm still working on stuff for Maad still. Target's 100 items and yeah, the going's been slow and steady. And oh, I've been on a necklace roll lately! I keep churning out piece after piece whereas my earrings section's all forlorn and sad. Cherry's the latest sneak, and she'll see you at Maad!
Here's a customised pendant I did for a lovely person who's into oriental
feminine chic ~I'm so glad she liked what I did for her! :)Hope you're having a fab warm weekend! I'm off to catch Blithe Spirit tonight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been churning out many wonderful looking pieces. All so pretty! :-)

Yiwen Challenger said...

Thanks Fiona! Looking forward to seeing you again soon too!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Cherry and Butterfly Dream are so beautiful! How much are you selling Cherry and can I reserve it? - Mary

Yiwen Challenger said...

Hi Mary, Cherry is part of a series that will debut at Maad next weekend and is not available online yet. Will you be able to join us there? You can drop me a mail if you have further questions :) Thanks for dropping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...