Friday, April 13, 2007

camera woes

For some strange reason, both my cameras have been acting all kooky lately! The old one keeps reading card error while the usb port for the new one just wouldn't work. This is so very frustrating!! Anyway despite the technoccups, I've really been hard at work finishing custom orders and coming with a new collection! Which was about time anyway. No more wedding excuses! Had a really inspirational day on Monday which saw me slaving at my table the whole day till my eyes gave up and I had to retire for the night, but my mind was still churning out ideas so it was crazy! I rarely have such moments, so when I do have them I make sure I capture these ideas and work my arse off! I'm not quite sure what to make of this series which I've named "Old is New is Old" ~ a rhapsody of new and pre-loved materials, of vintage cuff-links and brooches, with a touch of the old and the new. Watch out for them this weekend!

I've been in this vintage mode recently so imagine my joy when I discovered The Vintage Brooch Company on etsy! I simply had to get this equinine brooch ...

and this lovely Lady or the Tramp as well the minute she listed it ~
Mary has such an amazing eye for combining vintage items, rhinestones, and other jewellery parts to create pins with a vintage soul - I'm such a sucker for her one of a kind creations! They will be fun to pin with my sweaters or dresses or even sashes with my jeans, how cool is that?! Okies right have to scoot to the apartment soon, we're officially moving out tmr which is so sad cos I'll miss the humongous pool! Not to mention the beautiful sea view and the other facilities... oh well I have to learn to live in a bigger place now and enjoy the space! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...