Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Little Birds - SGD 24 - Sold

Dropped by Xin's place cum work studio today to discuss some design ideas ~ I really enjoy these moments when we can just chat and share our lives and work together with fellow crafters. We talk abt our creative blocks, our weird day routines, struggles in our art (and with annoying pple) and basically draw strength from each other! Knowing we are not alone in what we're going thru, and that in a way keeps me from going insane. Sometimes I sit at my table, and wonder why I'm doing this at all? I love what I do, but sometimes it drives me nuts too.

Anyway pardon my rambling, here's a new pair of earrings ~ Little Birds is ... really little! The littlest birdies ever with shades of yellows and browns and teeny flowers. This mismatched earrings are slim and long at 8cm with swishing tweeties. Simply adorable!
And here's the latest sneak for Maad ~ it's next weekend!! That sounds really close. Shudder.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love turandot
too bad im away this summer :/

Anonymous said...

Where and from what time will Maad be held?

Anonymous said...

Hi

Your creations are splendid!!! May i know where is Madd held at? Looking forward to get your creations there!!

Yiwen Challenger said...

Maad takes place on the first weekend of each month at the Red Dot design museum on Maxwell Road, 11am-8pm. Nearest MRT is tanjong pagar, you can also check out www.maad.sg for more directions :) Thanks everyone for your positive response! It's really been very encouraging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...