Friday, April 27, 2007

fancy dinner and frilly filigrees

The hubster surprised me with a fancy dinner last night, it's the first time we've gone out on a date in AGES!! I've nearly forgotten how it was like going on dates and spending time chilling out over good wine ~ He'd made reservations at Broth on Duxton Hill and the food was wow! I liked the cosy ambience (yeah it's small) and the service was excellent. I especially enjoyed my starter of crab salad and the rare beef fillet steak with blue cheese and spinach that matt ordered, though my grilled lobster and scallops in hollandaise sauce was just as good! We finished this quiet yummy dinner with muscato jelly and melon with honey yoghurt sorbet. Divine! We'll definitely be back :)

Enough about food, here's the latest offering online:

Silver Leaves - SGD 29 - Sold
Another silver-gold combination that I enjoyed doing ~ gold filigree leaves on textured silver shields with the crystal belt bling I love to use, sky blue drops, faux pearl drops and czech beads in shades of forest greens. Drop is abt 6.5cm on 14k hooks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...