Sunday, April 08, 2007

An Age Bygone - SGD 48 - Sold

I've sort of been in the mood for more elaborate pieces lately, perhaps it has something to do with all the glamourous outfits I got to wear during the wedding! (oh how I adore my lime green evening gown...*swoon*) After much struggling in the sweatshop, literally by the way, it gets so hot in the craft room in the afternoons I feel like I'm getting heatstroke, here are 2 new necklaces to see the light of day ~ Lengths can be set according to your preference. They are one-off pieces, meaning even remotely similar pieces will not be available so grab them soon to avoid disappointment!

An Age Bygone was nearly named Farewell my Concubine, but seeing we've just exchanged vows, concubinage isn't exactly the most appropriate subject right now oh well silly me anyway. I've used japanese glass beads in white, each bead is hand made so they are not exactly the same in roundness. A belt of swarovski bling is stretched across a ring wreath from which hangs an oriental fan charm, heart charm and a white cloisonne butterfly. Trails of gold and a red drop add a flirty touch to this delicate piece (14k chains and parts).

1 comment:

qinn` said...

thats really gorgeous!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...